Announcements for Tuesday, June 18 F-Day
1. Lunch today -- toasted cheese on a croissant
2. No Highlands’ shuttle and no late buses this week.
3. Locker clean out is this week. Start taking your personal items home. 8th grade you will clean out Wednesday and 6th and 7th on Thursday. All items will be thrown away immediately following your clean out period.
4. Yearbooks will be on sale every day during lunch periods until the end of the year.
5. All band and orchestra students are reminded to turn in school owned instruments immediately. If you have a school instrument at home, please bring it in. Be sure to clean the mouthpiece and to clean out the case. If the instrument is broken, please tape a note to the case indicating that it needs repair. Students who do not return school owned instruments will be fined.
6. DON’T GET DETENTION FOR OVERDUE LIBRARY BOOKS!!! * Return your books * * See Mrs. Neglia or Mrs. Bassano about lost books * Names of students who owe books are posted outside the Library and on the Main Office door.
7. A reminder if anyone still owes money to the cafeteria, pay it off immediately. Also there will be breakfast served up until Friday.
8. INTERVIEWS FOR HIGH SCHOOL FALL SPORTS WILL BE DONE IN THE NURSES OFFICE AS FOLLOWS:
WEDNESDAY AUGUST 14TH Friday, August 16 MONDAY AUGUST 19
8AM -11AM : ALL SPORTS 8AM-9AM: FOOTBALL 8AM: FIELD HOCKEY JV &V
10AM-11AM : BOYS SOCCER 9AM : SWIMMING
10AM -11AM: VOLLEYBALL
THURSDAY AUGUST 15TH TUESDAY AUGUST 20th
8AM : GIRLS SOCCER 8AM-11AM: ALL SPORTS
10AM -11: CROSS COUNTRY