Announcements for Monday, December 9 S-Day
1. Lunch today -- meatball hero
2. Are you interested in discovering the difference YOU can make? Come to the interest meeting for the Global Ambassadors on Monday, Dec. 9th at 2:30-4:00 in room 209. Can’t make it? speak with Mrs. Kennedy or Ms. Tumas. Out first official meeting will be Thursday, December 12th.
3. Today, December 9th – Ms. Plant’s 4th period class should report to the 2nd floor lab
4. The SO “thank you” holiday dessert party for faculty members who participate in the toy drive is Thursday, December 19th from 2:35 – 3:30. Faculty members who donated toys should come by and enjoy some home-baked holiday treats. SO members should plan to be available to help set up, serve and clean up.
5. There will be an SO meeting on Friday, December 13th from 2:35-4:05 in room 313. All members must attend or they should see Mrs. Anastacio BEFORE the meeting if they are unable to attend.
6. Are you a terrific artist?! If so, the yearbook committee needs your help. They are looking for someone to design the cover for the first 6th grade yearbook. The cover must have Eastview on it, the year 2014 and use the colors; red, white, black, orange, green and purple. The yearbook cover submissions will be collected until Friday 12/13/13. Please get your covers in to Ms. Flynn in room 104.
7. Yearbooks are on sale in the cafeteria during lunch. They are $25 each and checks can be made out to WPMS (White Plains Middle School).