Special Education & Pupil Personnel
This site is currently under construction. Please check back soon.
The Office of Pupil Services oversees many programs and support services in the district which supplement and enhance our students' instruction. These include:
- Guidance Services
- Medical and Health Services
- Psychological & Social Work Services
- Speech Correction Services
- Special Education Programs
- Student Information Center (registration and data services)
Information on staff in these departments and programs is provided on the Departments/Staff page.