Announcements for Monday, March 10 M-Day
1. Lunch today - BBQ pulled pork
2. Any girls interested in soccer intramurals, please sign up in Ms. Flynn’s room. Soccer will start on Tuesday 3/11 as long as the weather is nice.
3. The next meeting for Group B of the Digital Media Club is in the Mac lab today after school with Ms. Tyska. Please bring all scripts!
4. Anyone who is a part of Ms. Fleischman’s volleyball club needs to be present at morning assembly on Tuesday to take their yearbook picture.
5. Attention all students- there will be a practice Math test on Tuesday and Wednesday of next week. All students need to arrive to school on time and all students must bring a calculator.
6. There will be a yearbook meeting today until 415. We will be taking our group photo for the yearbook.
7. REMEMBER TO RETURN OR RENEW YOUR LIBRARY BOOKS. IF YOU’VE LOST A LIBRARY BOOK, SEE MRS. NEGLIA.
8. If you are on the yearbook committee, remember to stop by Ms. Flynn’s room to see when you are selling yearbooks during lunch!
9. Yearbooks are on sale every day for the month of March in the cafeteria. CHECKs ONLY made out to WPMS for $25. If you have any questions, please see Ms. Flynn. Please note – yearbooks will only be on sale during the month of March. After March, you will be unable to purchase a yearbook.
10. Medieval Times trip money and permission slips are due April 11th to your social studies teacher.
11. Would you want to be visited by your family when in the hospital? The Ronald McDonald House helps with just this. With every pull tab that you give us The Ronald Mc Donald house gets 5 cents. This may not seem like a lot but in the long run this can add up to hundreds of dollars. With all of us we can make a difference for this world. Please put your pull tabs in the designated box in the cafeteria. The community service club thanks you for your service in making this world a happier place to be.