Announcements for Tuesday, December 3 S-Day
1. Lunch today -- ham and cheese quiche
2. Are you interested in discovering the difference YOU can make ? Come to the interest meeting for the Global Ambassadors on Monday, Dec. 9th at 2:30-4:00 in room 209. Can’t make it? speak with Mrs. Kennedy or Ms. Tumas. Out first official meeting will be Thursday, December 12th.
3. Digital Connections will be meeting in room 124 at 2:30 today. Don’t forget to bring snacks and drinks!
4. Team A & B Band Students…Your dress rehearsal for the Honor Roll Assembly is on Wednesday during periods 3 & 4.
5. Team A & B Band, Orchestra & Chorus students are reminded to wear black and white for the Honor Roll Assembly on Friday. You will need to report to your music teacher immediately following first period attendance.
6. Are you a terrific artist?! If so, the yearbook committee needs your help. They are looking for someone to design the cover for the first 6th grade yearbook. The cover must have Eastview on it, the year 2014 and use the colors; red, white, black, orange, green and purple. All submissions are due 12/6/13 to Ms. Flynn in room 104.
7. Yearbooks will be on sale starting today in the cafeteria during lunch. They are $25 each and checks can be made out to WPMS (White Plains Middle School).
8. Do you like to help others? If you like to make your school and community a better place, make friends and get involved please come to the first meeting of the Community Service Club. We will meet Thursdays starting December 5 at 2:35 in room 334. Any questions -see Mrs. Levin