I have listed below what we will need. If you are able to donate something, please let me know. Additionally, if you have a contact at a local restaurant, florist or business that would like to donate, please let me know. We use the gift certificates as raffle items for the teachers.
I look forward to working with you all. For those of you who have been volunteering in the past, I thank you in advance. I am also thankful for all of the new faces that are looking to meet the wonderful teachers and staff that interact with our students every day. This is always a highlight for the high school community. Let's work to continue the tradition and make it better. Please let me know if I can answer any questions.
1. Any monetary donations are greatly appreciated. Please put in an envelope and leave in the main office. If you are writing a check, please make it payable to the WPHS PTA (staff luncheon)
2. Fresh fruit ( apples, bananas, grapes, oranges) We put fresh fruit in baskets for staff to grab and go.
3. 20 cases of water
4. Salads ( green, pasta, etc. If you bring a green salad, please provide dressing)
5. Main dishes ( food items that can be served at room temperature work best)
6. Desserts (cookies, brownies, cupcakes) Any dessert than is an individual serving works well
7. 10 wrapped plants (foil on the pots) to decorate the tables
Thursday afternoon - 4- 6 people for set up. Approximately 1 hour
Friday - 10 to 12 volunteers needed. Start time - 9:45 End time - 1 PM If you can work a specific time frame, please let me know.
Please email me at HardyL1@aol.com or call my cell at (914) 216-9185 to advise what you can contribute. I will keep a list and send updates so that we are covered on everything that we need.