c m

White Plains Public Schools

To update telephone numbers or add emergency contacts for your child(ren) you must use K12 Alerts. To access K12 Alerts click here. Once you enter the site, click on Go to K12 Alerts Login on the left. Click on Family Login.You will be prompted on how to make your additions/changes.
To change your address you must provide new proof of residency. This proof can be brought to your child's school or to the Family Information Center. Please click here to access information regarding the documentation needed to change your address. This information is located within the documentation for Registration Requirements. If you have any questions, please call the Family Information Center at 422-2038.