Welcome to the WPHS PTA!
Lori Hardy & Denise Serra
PSAT/NMSQT (WPHS & Rochambeau) Dismiss at 11:40 am- Oct. 19
WPHS ACT EXAM- Oct. 22
FOOTBALL PLAYOFFS- Oct. 21, Oct. 22, Oct. 28, and Oct. 29
- Get your yearbook at the lowest price ever!! Until October 28th yearbooks are only $50.00! After that the price goes up to $65.00! Click here to purchase your yearbook now!
- Calling all Seniors!!!! Last day for pictures are November 9th and 10th. You must confirm your appointment at www.photoappointment.com . You need your personal confirmation number that was sent to your home. If you do not have it stop by the Student Activities office.Click to read more..
- January 2017 NY State Regents Exam Schedule. Click to read more..
Nov. 4: WPHS Athletic Hall of Fame Inductions
Nov. 8: Election Day School Closed
Nov 17-19: WPHS Fall Play
“Roar,” White Plains High School’s literary magazine for 2016, was awarded First Place in the annual competition of the American Scholastic Press Association.
Oct. 17 @ 7:30 PM Board of Education Meeting-Education House
Oct. 20 @ 7:00 PM PTA Council Meeting- Education House
Oct. 25 @ 5:00 PM High School Faculty Concert
Join WPHS PTA:
Online registration now available! Please use the following link:
Join the PTA! Membership supports the PTA's efforts to advocate for our students, the PTA Senior Recognition Fund, grants for teachers to enhance the students' experiences parent and student programs, and more. Click here for membership form: http://www.whiteplainspublicschools.org/Page/1293 or contact us at email@example.com for more information.
The Goals of PTA are:
- to promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- to raise the standards of home life.
- to secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- to bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- to develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.